Friday, May 28, 2010

Cookery Classes in Hampstead!

I'm very excited to announce that Runaway Kitchen is offering cooking classes! 

The first class will be June 15th, 2010 and we'll be focusing on Fish Cookery, exploring techniques, complimentary ingredients and discussing sourcing.  The class begins at 10:00am and will end around 2 or 3 pm and will be at my home in Hampstead. 

Here's what we'll be up to:
We'll begin with a quick introduction, then go downstairs to meet my fishmonger, Glenn Fuller, who drives out from the Port of Grismby with fresh fish every week. 

We will select our fish and then go back upstairs and roast it, cure it, fry and grill it.  There will be a lunch break towards the end of class when we'll be rewarded with our lovely cooking and a fine glass of wine to compliment.

The class size is limited to 5, so please do email me back to save your place. I plan to run this class with regularity, so if the first fills up fast I'll email a new date out soon!

Looking forward!
Annick

No comments: